We are proud to present the newest Crasher Origin Hack that will give you free diamonds on your account without having a survey. Now, Crasher: Origin is on! Release time:9:00 am(GMT+7) 18th June. Welcome to the world of Crasher: Origin! The wind of the whisper, that new chapter about to come. Come on and join us.
Explore this magical island together! Do not forget to collect your gift. Click the WELFARE and enter your gift code on the game when your level reaches 40
HOW TO GET MORE DIAMONDS ON CRASHER ORIGIN
Basically you have to purchase diamonds in the appstore for some money. There is also some tips, tricks and guides to get diamonds but the easiest way to get what you need without spending any money is to use our Crasher Origin Hack Diamonds Generator.
So this is the official crasher origin hack which you can use to generate resources for crasher origin. If you search for crasher origin hack apk on google you may find many sites promoting it. We want you to please do not download anything from such sites as most of them would be just virus that will give you trouble.
Similar Tool: PUBG Mobile Hack Free UC and BP Generator – No Survey
If you really want to try then always use crasher origin online hack tool which can be access online. Then this is the best way to do it and works every time perfectly. We have bunch of tips and tricks and strategy guide for the game which you should check out once before playing it.
FEATURES OF CRASHER ORIGIN HACK FOR FREE DIAMONDS
- Pick any version of Crasher Origin Hack and get free diamonds using our generator.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- After that, choose your desired amount of free Crasher Origin Diamonds.
- Proceed to last step.
TIPS AND CHEATS: CRASHER ORIGIN GAME
Welcome to the dummies guide on how to get stronger in Crasher: Origin. Here are some tips and tricks on how to progress further into the game, increase your character’s power and leveling your character fast in the game.
Complete the Tasks and the World Boss
Prioritize doing the Tasks first as they give your character a lot of EXP and other rewards once you completed them. You can tap the “Task” tab below the “Challenge” icon to do the tasks and the game will automatically do the tasks for you without you doing anything.
Once you are unable to proceed due to your character getting killed by the boss, complete the World Boss instead (Main Menu->BOSS). This is where you can fight against different bosses for better gear to equip your character (Also increases Power). Be sure to take a look at each boss’s Referred Power first. It is recommended to avoid fighting bosses that have a higher Power than your character first.
Complete all the Dailies
Make sure to complete all the Dailies every day (Main Menu->Daily). This is where you will obtain activeness points. Once you have reached the required number of activeness points, you can tap on the items below to claim your rewards. Here are some of the dailies that I would recommend doing every day:
- Bounty Quest – This is where you can take on bounty quests where you can earn EXP and Gold.
- Kage Guard – This is where you can defeat various enemies and guard Kages for EXP and Pet materials.
- XP Fairyland – This is the best place to obtain tons of EXP. (2 times per day)
- World Boss – This is where you can battle against World bosses for better gear and even better Wings.
- Escort the Goddess – This is where you can escort a Goddess for EXP and Gold. (3 times per day)
- Enhance Gear – Enhancing a Gear gives Activeness Points.
- League Weekly Quest – This is where you can take on weekly quests where you can earn League Foodstuff (Use for summoning League Boss), League Prosperity and Gold. Bonus rewards will be given upon completing all of them.
- Demon Treasure Deposit – This is the best place to obtain tons of Gold. (2 times per day)
- Arena – This is where you can battle against other players/bots for EXP, Gold and Honor Points. Honor Points can be exchanged at the Honor Store.
Complete all the Activities
Be sure to also check out the Activities (Activity) timings and join those Activities once they are open.
- Pinnacle of Warlords – Drops Rune Chests, Honor Points and Rune materials. (Opens at 20:00 daily)
- League Feast – Obtains EXP and League Contribution. (Opens at 20:20 daily)
- Luncheon – Obtains EXP and League Contribution. (Opens at 12:00 daily)
- League Fight – Obtains EXP (Opens every Sunday from 21:00-21:15)
- 2x Escort Gain – Doubles the EXP and Gold gains if you use “Escort the Goddess” at this timing. (Opens at 16:00 daily)
- League Guard – Obtains EXP (Opens every Sunday from 21:00-21:15)
Strengthen your character (Part 1)
As you gain levels, you will unlock different features to increase your character’s Power. To check your character full stats, you just tap the character icon on the bottom left (Main Menu->Character). There are a couple of features that you need to check out and these will increase your character’s Power.
- Echelon – Once your character reaches the required Power, you can promote your character which you will gain more Power. (Requires Training Scrolls)
- Wings – If you have Wings Essences, they can be used to advance your Wings to increase its level and stats. Upon reaching a certain level, it will also activate an additional skill. You can also attach “Plumes” (Beside the skills) to increase its Power further.
- Spiritus – If you have Spiritus Essences, they can be used to advance your Spiritus to increase its level and stats. Upon reaching a certain level, it will also activate an additional skill. You can also attach “Soul Beads” (Beside the skills) to increase its Power further.
- Holy Weapon – If you have Holy Weapon Essences, they can be used to advance your Holy Weapon to increase its level and stats. Upon reaching a certain level, it will also activate an additional skill. You can also attach “Gear Spirits” (Beside the skills) to increase its Power further. These materials can be found in “Events”.
Strengthen your character (Part 2)
- Mount (Main Menu->Mount) – If you have Mount Upgrading Bolus, they can be used to advance your Mount to increase its level and stats. Upon reaching a certain level, it will also activate an additional skill. You can also attach “Elixirs” (Beside the skills) to increase its Power further.
- Pet (Main Menu->Mount) – If you have Pet Upgrading Bolus, they can be used to advance your Pet to increase its level and stats. Upon reaching a certain level, it will also activate an additional skill. You can also attach “Elixirs” (Beside the skills) to increase its Power further. Unwanted gear can also be used as Pet materials to advance your pet (Devour).
Upgrade your Gear
There are multiple ways to upgrade your gear to increase your character’s Power further:
- Forge (Main Menu->Smelt) – This is where you can use your Gold to enhance all your gear (Select “Auto Enhance” to Lv. ?). The Enhance level of gear will be passed on completely if you replace your old gear to a new one.
- Gems (Main Menu->Smelt) – Each gear has multiple gem slots for you to equip gems to increase stats. More gem slots will be unlocked when you replace your gear to a higher grade.
- Rune – This is where you can equip different runes similar to the Gems system. They can also be leveled up using Rune Essences which can be obtained from the Trial Tower (Main Menu->Dungeon) or by melting unwanted runes (Melt->Quick Melt). More rune slots will be unlocked upon clearing a certain stage from the Trial Tower.
Check your Inventory
You may obtain items for your character that you might not even notice so always check your character’s inventory to see all the items that you have obtained (Tap “Backpack” to open your inventory). If you have gear that has a higher overall Power than your current gear, always replace them to give a free Power boost to your character (Equipped). If you have chests, straight away open these as they contain special items that will help you further into the game. Select the item you want to use and tap ‘Use’.
Join a League!
If you have not done so, I highly recommend joining a League (Guild) as soon as possible (Tap the compass icon at the bottom right->League). This is where you can participate in League Events for League Contribution, collect daily rewards from the Archives and level up skills from the Warsoul for additional stats.
Login rewards and Events
Even if you are not spending a lot of time in this game, I suggest at least log in to the game daily for daily rewards (Welfare->Daily Check-in). Go to “Welfare”, “Achieve”, “Ranking Rush”, “Treasure Hunt” and “Opening Event” to check for daily check-in rewards or quests that you can complete for special items and gear. You can also check out the “Store” and purchase different items using different currencies if you want.
After playing this game for a while, you will realize that some of the items you are not able to purchase. That’s because it is only for VIP. There are also two types of Diamonds: Diamonds and B-Diamonds. B-Diamonds can be obtained throughout the game while Diamonds you can only purchase using real cash. If you are going to spend a lot of time in this game and wants to boost your character’s Power much faster than the rest, it is best to recharge Diamonds using real money (sucks to be F2P). The game does reward you a lot if you recharge Diamonds for the first time and the more money you spend on Diamonds, the greater the VIP rewards/unlocks that you will get.